TESTIMONIES

 TESTIMONIES FROM LOYAL CUSTOMERS







Mercy (From Sunyani) ✅

Fake scam sites here in Ghana without much success. I really wanted a more natural look, with just an increase of my ass and hips to boost my self esteem and make me more confident. I were using booty and hips pads to boost myself esteem and look a bit attractive which were very comforted and deep inside me it was killing me. Months ago I came across these enlargement supplement  called Maca and pollen, I had lost all the hope of ever getting my dream bum and I was filled with doubts on whatever that was said to increase hips and bums. I contacted several seller and all those that claimed to sell these products to get mine.

 










So I received the products and I was worried of my money being taken for nothing again, just because he sent them doesn’t mean they will work. But guess what after two weeks I quited wearing hips and bums padded clothes and today am the happiest and proudest lady ever. I leave on to thank puckup every day of my life and every time I look at myself I smile and remember this lady that helped me achieve my dream, be proud of my body and see results that I really wanted. Happy to recommend this product to you too.









Sandra Nti ( East Legon )

Best Hips and Bums Enlarging Product. I Would like to thank you for the help u gave me please.I tried many products for my hips and bums enlargement but i could not get results rather just wasted my money till i got Your Butt (Maca&Pollen) supplement and flat tummy product which are very effective and i got the hips and butt i wanted😀.Very safe and have not got any side effects. Am just in love with my body now.












T. Portia ( Takoradi )✅
I have referred many of my friends to this product Bee pollen Supplement and I can confidently say they love it as much as I do. Overall,  I would highly recommend this product to other people thinking of buying it. Go ahead and treat yourself  and see the results for yourself. I started taking, result was within 3 weeks for me, i got what i wanted. Hip enlargement supplement to make your hips bigger, more rounder and firmer using natural butt enlargement reams. Thank you for this amazing product
Look at me Now Am Looking Super Great....Wow





























Mariam Anor ( Labadi )✅
Finally found a legit butt enhancement product that truly works. I had a flat behind. Exercise couldn`t help this at all. I was on the hunt to find something to seriously get this flat a** up full running n jiggling. Had tried many other product didn't do nothin but wasted my money. So found this read all the reviews n tried it. Oh within couple days started working it was fuller and on its way. Now 3 week later after 2nd bottle its on and popping..lol. Its good full, jiggling and random with NO exercise at all.. Mostly just sat on the couch the whole time taking this. Used to wear butt pads now they are in the trash. On my 3rd pack. I`m so glad its off the ground up running n moving. Yessss...buy this with no further questions. I finally got a nice a**..I`m smiling😊 big lol. I just have to share my but image with them oooh..





























Victoria (UCC Cape Coast)✅
I have never had much of a butt. I like the shape, but it's just not big enough for my taste. I also have "hip dips" or "violin hips," which I find really annoying. In the past 3 months, my routine has not changed AT ALL, so I know the only change is from these supplement. My diet hasn't changed, my workouts haven't changed . That routine was making my booty more toned and I was looking better overall, but increase the size of my butt at all in 1 months. Thanks..

Enter Major Curves. I took it daily. a day every day of the week. The first pill with my morning coffee, and the second in the evening with my dinner. I have not noticed any negative side effects either with or without food. Within a week, my butt felt more pleasantly jiggly but I assumed I was imagining things. After 2 weeks, my boyfriend started making comments about how round and awesome my butt was looking. I took measurements after finishing the pack, and MY BUTT GREW AN ENTIRE INCH! It also has an *awesome* jiggle now, which I love. Bouncy yet firm. Not only did my butt grow an inch at the fullest part, my hip dips (higher up) filled in by an inch, and my waist is half an inch smaller. So it's definitely not that I'm just gaining weight from the pills, it is targeted to hips and butt.

Unexpected benefits include firmer breasts (I already have big boobs, but now they seem more youthful), and way fewer mood swings. I think the issue with it not working at all for some people, is that this will only work well for you if you have a tendency towards low estrogen. If your small butt isn't due to low estrogen, then I can see why this wouldn't be effective. But I think it's absolutely worth trying.



HOPEFULLY SHARE WITH US YOUR TESTIMONY AFTER PURCHASE.............



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HIPS AND BUTTS

HIPS AND BUTT PACK

DELIVERY PROCESS